August 7, 2020
SHIPPING CARRIER DELAYS
The Blue Moon Crew is adjusting to the "new normal" as best we can and are working diligently to fulfill orders. We are currently processing orders within 2-3 business days, however all our shipping carriers (USPS, UPS and DHL) are still experiencing significant nation-wide delays in updating tracking information and increased delivery times. Blue Moon will stand by our 1-3 day processing time, but please allow extra time for your order to be delivered— we promise, we are worth the wait!
Priority Mail (USPS) is the most cost-effective shipping option, but this carrier's current delivery times have shown to take up to 3 weeks and tracking information can take several days to update. If your order has not moved in over seven days, we recommend reaching out to the carrier directly for an update. If you have already contacted your carrier and have not received your package after 21 days please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (213) 892-0401 so a member of our team can further assist you.
Since delays are being experienced all across the country we cannot issue refunds for shipping costs for orders which arrive later than expected. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
May 12, 2020
SWATCHES ARE BACK!
The request keep pouring in and we are finally at a place in our move where our team can now process orders for Custom Swatch Packs! Order away and let the fabric feeling begin!
May 8, 2020
Wow! The past two weeks has been quite a ride! We are officially operating out of our new location at 933 Maple Avenue and our partners and team have done an amazing job keeping Blue Moon Fabrics alive during this time.
As restrictions are being lifted and the dust clears, here are some updates we know you will be very happy about:
PROCESSING ORDERS 5 DAYS A WEEK
933 Maple is four times the size of our previous location, so the Blue Moon crew has been allowed to return to work and safely process orders in full force Monday through Friday. Please know our current processing time is 2-3 business days, but we are doing our absolute best to catch up.
- CURB-SIDE PICK UP
Thanks to Shopify's new Local Pickup feature, our customers now have the option to order online and pick up their purchases at our new 933 Maple Avenue location. Select Pick Up at check out and you will receive an email or text message once your order is ready! We are prioritizing local pickups and are doing our best to have them ready within 24 hours.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS BACK!
Our shipping services are almost running at their original capacity and we've been able to open up to shipping Worldwide with UPS and DHL.
FACE MASKS AVAILABLE FOR RETAIL & WHOLESALE
Being in Los Angeles' Fashion District we have access to face coverings of various qualities and want to make them available to our customers at both retail and wholesale pricing. Please email us at email@example.com for wholesale inquiries or check out the various kinds of masks we have available.
April 20, 2020
In addition to the adjustments we've had to make to COVID-19, we are also in the middle of a moving to our new location at 933 Maple Ave. We apologize for the inconvenience, but because of the move we will not be processing orders on Thursday, April 23rd, and will resume on Monday, April 27th.
We are doing our best to get orders out in a timely manner and thank you so much for your patience at this time. If you have any questions our staff will be available via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and on chat via our homepage.
April 6, 2020
Online orders will now be processed 2 times per week on Mondays and Thursdays. Please refer to the below chart for order cut-offs.
|If you place an order on||
It will be processed
|Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday||Monday|
|Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday||Thursday|
Although many have asked, unfortunately, we cannot offer store pick-up at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience but are doing what we can to secure the safety of our staff. Please use the code TOGETHER at checkout to receive $5 off your entire order.
March 30, 2020
From our Family to Yours,
We know these past few weeks have been full of uncertainty and concern so we wanted to let you know of some changes that will be in effect until the "Safer at Home" Order is lifted from Los Angeles County.
- The Blue Moon Fabrics Store at 305 E. 9th St. #110 will be CLOSED until further notice. However since Blue Moon Fabrics provides supplies for individuals to do their work from home, orders can still be placed online.
- Online Orders will be processed once a week on MONDAYS. For the safety of our team, we are limiting our order processing to only one day per week. Please be patient with us as we process shipments in the order of which they are received. The cut off for Monday shipments will be on the Sunday before at 11:59 PM (PST).
- International and Expedited Shipping are temporarily unavailable. We have decided to only offer USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground as our only shipping options at this time. We apologize for the limited availability but felt it best to reserve urgent shipping for urgent needs.
- We are temporarily suspending our Swatch Program. Unfortunately to prioritize the processing of online order we need to suspend our Custom Swatch program. However, Color Cards are still available to order online.
- Attentive Customer Service, Limited Availability. While under Safer at Home our team will do our best to address all Customer Service queries and questions. The best methods to connect with us are email (email@example.com) and direct messages via the chat function on our website.
Thank You for your attention and check back here for more updates as they become available.
Good Health and Well Wishes,
The Blue Moon Fabrics Team